Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Mornin'!!! My girl-type human person is waiting for some people to get on her private family chatroom!!! While she's waitin' I just kind of took over the keys! Those humans sure were gone a long time this time. They get in that great big noisy thing that has wheels and go away! Good thing they clean my litter box first. They always leave lots of food and water, but sometimes us kitties worry that they might forget all about us and not come back, so we were really glad to see them last night! What a bunch of happy cats we were!
.....by Bubba mew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home