Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Monday, April 07, 2003

Here's my Monday Madness

1. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose? Why?
Garfield! - well, he ain't dead but he ain't 'live either. He's a cartoon. I'd like to bring him to life. We could be buddies.

2. What have you tried in life, and simply were not good at?
I tried to get EllieMae JoBob to go back where she came from but my mommi won't let her outside. Actually she doesn't want to go outside any more anyway, but i will keep trying to get rid of her! Grrrrrrr! (Ellie is AmyLou Mae's mommi and she came here with 3 brand new kittens a couple a years ago. My mommi did give away 2 of the critters ta sum peeple that comes over a lot.)

3. Approximately how many times a day do you look at the clock? Where are you when you look at the clock the most?
Whut's a clock?
.....by Bubba... meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home