Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Sunday, September 01, 2002

Gettin' ta like it when the people aren't hangin' round! I kinda run the place... that "mama" cat, Ellie, don't get any attention from people so I just ignore her. DaisyMae jist goes ahead and sprawls out in the middle of the dinin' room table - jist like she does when they're home! Oh, sure, the kid, AmyLou Mae Jo Bob, needs a little extra comfort - she really misses the woman person, so's I gotta console her a little more then when they're at home, but I don't mind. Sure once in awhile the Goob tries to challenge my superior position in the house, but I set him straight and everythin's back to normal.
..... by Bubba... mew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home