Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Hey! I think i found out where my mommi got me from! Jist bin out there gittin' some nollege by readin' some blogs an' look what i found... Trailer Trash Family - wood'ja believe? Looks like they bin bloggin' awhile now too cuz they gots them thar archivey thingys all the ways back ta' 2001! Man, i'm not shur i could even read back then! Anyways.. it's some fun readin'!
.....by Bubba...me-yippety-ow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home