Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Thursday, December 05, 2002

They came... they went..... glad THAT'S over! Don,tcha realize, mommi, that a day is like a re-e-e-e-e-eally long time to a kitty cat? The whole bunch of us hid fer the whole time! That little scaredy cat - AmyLou Mae - jist stayed hid in the old dungeon of a basement - yup the dungeon part - until it was all over with! Poor little kid! Good thing the daddy person put some food 'n stuff down there! That DaisyMae and Goober, of course, hung around them folks like flies on a spiderweb! Guess they was hopin' ta git outdoors a bit or sumpin'! Anyways, it's over fer awhile.
..... by Bubba...mew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home