Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Monday, April 14, 2003

Monday Madness This'un ain't no dumb test... this'un's cooooool!

1. Which one pet that you've owned in your life was/is your favorite? Why?
AmyLou Mae Jo Bob! My mommi let that awful EllieMae move in with us, but her kid picked me to be her favorite 'person' and won't never be leavin' me alone, so i jist gotta give her 'tenshun when she's askin' fer it. When she wants luvvies she comes ta me insted of the people in the house... so's i gots ta sooth her by lickin' her head and stuff like that.

2. What one thing have you always wanted to try, but have been too afraid to? Do you still want to try it?
They took me outdoors once but it wuz scarey bein' out in all that air without no walls nowhere! I'm too scared ta do it agin so i hide if'n i think they're gunna take me out there.

3. If you could invent something, what would you invent? Give it a name...
maybe a mouse-stopper! I'd call it a 'mouse-stopper' cuz it wood stop the mouse so's i could ketch it instead of it gettin' away so's one of them ugly gerls ends up ketchin' 'em!
.....by Bubba...meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home