Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Wednesday, September 11, 2002

My mommi just let me out of the bathroom... after she put me in there and shut the door! I was in there a really long time. Don't know why she did that to me. All's I did was chase that black'nwhite gerl cat into her corner where she belongs. She howled and screamed and made all kinds of noise... don't know why... I think she's jist whiny!
..... by Bubba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home