Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Friday, October 18, 2002

When I was jist a little guy my best friend, Gus, went away. He never came back and I missed him a long time cuz he was at the house before me, even! Then my mommi kept bringin' in more cats to make up fer Gus I guess... but she shouldn't have did that! There's too many of us and we all git in each other's way. ..and that one gerl - EllieMae - I don't like her at ALL! Well the cute little all-colored thing's kinda nice. She sorta reminds me of Gus... not the same color cuz Gus was black and he was fuzzy like me and he wuz a boy... but other than that - well, ya git the pitcher, don'tcha?
.....by Bubba... grrrrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home