Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Have you ever wondered how we kitty-cats handle a cold? For instance, what do we do when we have to blow our noses? Well I'm here to tell ya' - jist git in front of your human's computer monitor and shake yer head real hard! That's what I done this mornin' and got rid of the big ol' booger that was hangin' off my nose! It flew right onto the screen so's she knew that I was havin' a little ol' problem! Then she made the "daddy-person" come over and clean it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home