Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Monday, April 21, 2003

Monday Madness Week Four!

1. What three adjectives would you use to describe your best friend?
lovey, cuddly, big! My best friend is my mommi...

2. Please fill in the blank (and feel free to elaborate!).... "When I dance, I look like ________________."
Whu-u-u-u-u-ut!???!!

3. What is the longest word that you can think of? Define it.
Meow!... you silly person! Do you REALLY think cats can talk?

This week I am posting a bonus question in honor of Easter.
4. What is your favorite flavor of jellybeans? What is your least favorite flavor
Jellybeans!!!!!? I don't even like CATNIP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home