Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Trouble-Makin' EllieMae...


This here is that trouble-makin' gurl! She jist walked in one day with three little teeny tiny mewling things that looked like mice, but she wasunt eatin' em... she wuz feedin' 'em... from her belly if you kin bulieve that! They turned out to be cats!

My mommi gived the boy and the uther gurl away but the littlest one is kinda cute. I 'dopted her 'n she's my little buddy now! But that Ellie? Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home