Bloggin' Bubba

I'm a big hairy cat with a teeny tiny mew! A couple of years ago my favorite bud, Gus, died. He was just a kid yet, but the doctor misdiagnosed his problem. I felt BAD. Then my people kept bringing NEW cats into the house. I didn't like any of them! I still don't - except for - just maybe - that little calico that keeps bugging me. They'd better keep their paws off MY keyboard too!

Monday, June 02, 2003

Monday Madness
1. If I were a flower, I would be catnip. Why? Cuz it smells so good i'd get them other cats by me so's i could beat 'em up an' git 'em scared to hang around me!
2. If I were a computer, I would be a little one. Why? So's i'd have more room in front fer me ta lay down whilst my mommi's usin' it.
3. If I were an animal, I would be a/an _______________. Why? Whut!!!?? I AM a puddy tat! meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home